In order to effectively carry out the mission and legacy of Garnet and Gold Key, the entity seeks the most committed and promising members to serve on the Executive Board.
To apply, applicants must currently be in good standing as active members and must have served as a member for a full academic semester or more. In addition, one letter of recommendation is required and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggested letter writers include: a fellow student leader, professor, advisor, employer, etc.
- Vice President of Membership
- Vice President of Programming
- Vice President of Finance
- Vice President of Public Relations
- Vice President of Administrative Affairs
- Vice President of Member Development
Applications are currently closed and will open Spring 2022.